Responsive Web Applications
Designer Josh Clark describes the ideal web content as water, effortlessly taking the shape of its container.
In an increasingly mobile world, customers expect to be able to perform the same functions and get the same information from their phones and tablets as they would on a desktop computer. Providing your visitors and customers with the same value and experience, regardless of context, is the crux of responsive design. Our design team is familiar with and experienced in modern design and usability standards, giving your project integrity in areas such as:
- Mobile-First design, prioritizing a complete experience across all devices. All of the same content, seamlessly adapted to a broad spectrum of screen sizes.
- Technologies that are platform-aware. Reflected in our approach regarding cross-compatibility, we work to ensure the form and functionality of your project exist as separate entities. This means greater backwards compatibility and more opportunities for customers to access your product or service.
Why It’s Valuable and How It’s Beneficial
Developing an exceptional user-experience is more an exercise in psychology than design. Anticipating your users’ needs and giving them what they want before they even ask is what creates a great experience.
Understanding your users will visit and use your product from a variety of platforms, and developing using responsive methodologies, allows us to create such an experience.
What You Purchase and Receive
The Responsive Web Applications service provides you with the following development, design, reports, documentation, source materials, and implementations:
- Software development and graphic design for responsive, web-based user interfaces
- Complete code base containing all design and implementation source code and multimedia assets
- Source code used for corresponding unit testing
- Software Verification and Validation Report (SVVR): A report containing the results of the verification and validation testing, which provides a full breakdown of the verified correctness and completion of all core requirements within corresponding specification and design documentation.
How Much It Will Cost
The cost of our Responsive Web Applications service is determined based on your deadlines and expectations, and the amount of time and effort necessary to provide the deliverables guaranteed by our service level expectations.
How We Will Work Together
All research materials, information, and documentation will be maintained, compiled, and stored by Programming and Application Services, and directly accessible over secure channels or through Black Box secure systems. Private Black Box accounts are created and assigned to our clients as soon as work begins, providing them with limited access to information and documentation related to ongoing design and development requiring client feedback or input.
The Elberton Granite Association has been publishing an industry-leading magazine since 1957. Thanks to their record-keeping and Black Box's mobile-first design principles, the entirety of this incredible archive will be made available to the public for reading on both mobile and desktop browsers. This means, for the first time, it will be easier than ever for people to keep up with industry news, regardless of location or device.