Project management is the discipline of carefully projecting or planning, organizing, motivating and controlling resources to achieve specific goals and meet specific success criteria. The primary challenge of project management is to achieve all of the project goals and objectives while honoring the project’s scope, time, quality and budget.
Black Box provides the Project Management service to businesses and organizations in need of programming and application development to create, improve, or extend project management software, project management information systems, and other systems that are used to help plan, organize, and manage resource pools, develop resource estimates, and implement project plans.
Why It’s Valuable and How It’s Beneficial
A well designed and professionally developed project management platform increases the effectiveness and efficiency of estimation and planning, scheduling, cost control and budget management, resource allocation, collaboration and communication, decision-making, workflow management, quality management, documentation management, and even basic administrative tasks.
What You Purchase and Receive
The Project Management service provides you with the following development, reports, documentation, source materials, consulting, and implementations:
- Software development for creating, integrating, or building upon the following technologies: project management software, project management information systems (PMIS), calendaring software, and workflow management systems (WfMS)
- Complete code base containing all design and implementation source code
- Source code used for corresponding unit testing
- Software Verification and Validation Report (SVVR): A report containing the results of the verification and validation testing, which provides a full breakdown of the verified correctness and completio of all core requirements within corresponding specification and design documentation.
- Software and User Documentation: Written text that accompanies computer software that explains how the software operates, how it is used, and acts as the user manual for system administrators and support staff.
How Much It Will Cost
The cost of our Project Management service is determined based on your deadlines and expectations, and the amount of time and effort necessary to provide the deliverables guaranteed by our service level expectations.
How We Will Work Together
All research materials, information, and documentation will be maintained, compiled, and stored by Programming and Application Services, and directly accessible over secure channels or through Black Box secure systems. Private Black Box accounts are created and assigned to our clients as soon as work begins, providing them with limited access to information and documentation related to ongoing design and development requiring client feedback or input.
Study Abroad Manager (SAM) is a web-based platform that simplifies and streamlines processes for international exchange offices, study abroad programs, and risk management departments and agencies.
SAM provides genuine flexibility in a secure, highly-usable fashion, and will help you build and manage content, forms, applications, and processes specifically for each program. SAM does more than simplify your day-to-day, it adapts to your information and processes. SAM not only streamlines your services, it allows you to digitally recreate each and every form, process, and account.