Until now online monument designers could only create color pictures, which must be redrawn by CAD artists at your manufacturer. Design Mart has removed the unnecessary wait for approval drawings to be returned to the retailer by allowing you to create a color image, which can actually be a production-ready CAD file for cutting sandblast stencil. Another unique feature is the ability to change and display the side and top of the monument rather than only displaying the front. These photo-realistic renderings may be changed to display polished, steeled/sawed or rock pitch tops and sides on monuments as well as bases. Polished margins may also be added to bases as seen in the image above.
- Users may easily access hundreds of preformatted designs from popular Design Mart series including Precious Memories, A Closer Walk, Ties That Bind, and more
- There are also hundreds of blank monument shapes and more than 3,500 design components for users to create their own designs or edit popular preformatted designs
- Monument projects may be saved and opened later if changes are required or if you would like to use a monument again for another client
- It is easy to change granite colors, background images and export a color picture which may be viewed in any web browser or photo viewer
- While monuments are viewed in color and color images may be saved, exported and emailed, Design Mart’s newest Online Catalog and Monument Designer distinguishes itself from all other online monument designers by utilizing vector (CAD) graphics
- These CAD files save retailers and families from experiencing inconvenient turnaround times while waiting for approval drawings